7:45 a.m. & 1 p.m.
Shotgun Starts Regents' Glen Country Club
In 2010, the proceeds from this tournament will be used to fund community health programs for children and adults.
In the past 10 years, the WellSpan Charity Golf Tournament has benefitted many programs. Specifically, proceeds from this event have helped to fund:
- Telehealth monitors for chronically ill, home-bound patients to help monitor their health
- The purchase of special giraffe beds used by the smallest infants at York Hospital in the Neonatal Intensive CareUnit (NICU)
- Cribs for Kids, a program that provides safe-sleeping cribs for babies in need
- Chronic Disease Care Programs for children, including children with diabetes and asthma, to help them better manage their lives and to promote healthier lifestyles
- The Healthy Beginnings Plus Program for at-risk infants in our communities
- Project Smiles, a dental sealant program to help protect children's teeth