Just in from Bunny Central:
Saturday, April 16 10:00 am - Noon
Forest Park's Langenberg Field
10:00 - Registration begins
10:30 - Bunny Arrival
11:30 - Egg Hunt begins
The "Hunt for a Cure" will include the following:
- SSM Cardinal Glennon, St. John's Mercy and St. Louis Children's Hospitals will be attending with patients from the children's oncology floors.
- A Case for Smiles will be giving out colorful pillowcases to the patients.
- Special hats and bonnets are being donated by local Senior Centers.
- The LLS Bunny will be arrive by carriage drawn by Clydesdales and will be available for pictures.
Bring your basket to fill with some of the 40,000 eggs the LLS Bunny will hide!
- 19 particpating radio stations:
- 106.5 The Arch, 100.3 Gen X Radio, 101 ESPN, 105.7 The Point, 1120 AM, 1600 AM, 93.7 The Bull, FM News Talk 97.1, Fresh 102.5, KHITS 96.3, KSHE 95, Majic 104.9, Rewind 103.3, The Big 550 AM, The Foxy 95.5, The Hot 104.1, WIL 92.3, Y 98.1, Z 107.7
- Our Eggheads at Citigroup
- Our UPS Delivery Bunnies
- Our Egg-xpert egg stuffers at local Senior Centers
- Alexian Brothers Lansdowne Village, Beauvais Manor on the Park, Bethesda Meadow, Big Bend Woods Healthcare, Brooking Park, Cedarcrest Manor, Delmar Gardens of Chesterfield, Delmar Gardens of Creve Coeur, Delmar Gardens on the Green, Delmar Gardens of Meramec Valley, Delmar Gardens North, Delmar Gardens of O'Fallon, Delmar Gardens South, Delmar Gardens West, Delmar Garden Villas: Chesterfield, North, O'Fallon, South, Town & Country, Grand River Nursing & Rehab, Lutheran Senior Services: Breeze Park, Laclede Groves, Meramec Bluffs, Meridian Village & Richmond Terrace, Mari de Villa, & Surrey Place