- Unibased is the #1 Rated Enterprise Scheduling & Surgery Management Systems Vendor
- Workflow Integration with MedSeries4 Applications
- Guaranteed Sub-Second Response Times
- Meaningful Use Certified
- ForSite Analytics Dashboard Reporting
- Mature and Comprehensive Web Tools for Physicians and Consumer Access
- Automated Faxed Physician Order Handling Module
- FIXED Implementation Costs
- Stable System Requiring Minimal IT Support
Friday, April 20, 2012
Award-Winning Surgery Management & Access Management/ Enterprise Scheduling Solutions for MedSeries4 Customers
If you are attending the Vision 2012 Annual Users Conference in Salt Lake City, Utah, April 22-25, we invite you to visit Unibased at BOOTH 24.
Win an HDTV! We're giving away a fabulous HD television. To enter, simply visit BOOTH #24 and fill out an entry form!
Our tailored and customized system features and guaranteed interfaces and conversions to Siemens MedSeries4 customers make Unibased the first choice of MedSeries4 hospitals looking for an information systems partner for resource management and enterprise scheduling as well as surgery management.
Unibased has been providing our 200 customers with healthcare solutions for over 26 years. Our systems have been successfully interfaced to Siemens MedSeries4 in a number of client sites, including: Bay Area Hospital (Coos Bay, OR), Monongalia General Hospital (Morgantown, WV), Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children (Dallas, TX) & Brattleboro Memorial Hospital (Brattleboro, VT).
Vision 2012 User Conference Contact:
George M. Giorgianni
Senior Director of Surgical System Sales and Business Development
Office Phone: 314-878-6050, ext. 163